Sandy Lodge GC
Senior Greenkeeper Position
Sandy Lodge Golf Club was founded in 1910 and designed by 6 times open champion, Harry Vardon. It is a unique golf course on the outskirts of London that is renowned for its ‘inland links’ characteristics. It has hosted numerous championship events over the years and currently is a regional open qualifying course.
The management committee are very ambitious with the aim of providing the ultimate members club in Hertfordshire. We are currently looking for an ambitious senior greenkeeper to join our maintenance team. Candidates must show ambition, desire and have the necessary skills to help us achieve our aims.
To be considered for the role the applicant should have the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Greenkeeping or working towards (essential)
- Current UK driving license (essential)
- PA1, 2 and 6a spraying certificates (essential)
- Relevant IT Skills (essential)
- Construction experience (desirable)
- Excavator experience (desirable)
- CS 30 and 31 chainsaw certificates (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of fine turf machinery (desirable)
Construction and project duties are to be combined with the role. Interest in these areas will be preferred.
Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience. There is no accommodation linked to the role.
To apply, please forward your covering letter and C.V. to Richard Elderfield at: CourseManager@sandylodge.co.uk
Closing Date: 31st January 2018